Blue Ribbon Gala 2013
- HONORARY CHAIR: Senator Bob Casey. Read news release: Scanton Times Tribune and Abington Journal Article
- WHERE: @ The Hilton Scranton & Conference Center in Scranton, PA
- WHEN: 6 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- COST: $125 per person
- PURCHASE TICKET – CLICK HERE for Google Checkout under “Monetary Donations”. Purchase tickets and note Gala 2013.
- Entertainment by Into the Spin
- Emcees: WNEP’s Sofia Ojeda and Thom Welby
- Reserve hotel room @ special rate. Click here.
Blue Ribbon Gala 2013 Co-Chairs:
Kathleen Bolling Bell and Gretchen Wintermantel
- Contact Kathy at email@example.com or (203) 820-5177
- Contact Gretchen at firstname.lastname@example.org or (703) 868-6804
If you are interested in being a Gala 2013 sponsor, please contact Rebecca Haggerty at email@example.com or (570) 687-0926.
Mail sponsorship or donations to: Marley’s Mission, 1143 Northern Blvd #128, Clarks Summit, PA, 18411.
Special Recognition Awards 2013
Golden Bridle Award
This award recognizes a corporation or business that has financially contributed to the success of Marley’s Mission by promoting awareness and making a significant difference in the life of a child.
- Blackout Design Inc
- JonesKohanski, Certified Public Accountants
- Dan Simrell, Dan Simrell Advertising
- Matt Burne Honda
This award recognizes an individual, organization or agency that is an advocate for children’s rights, is dedicated to protecting children, and collaborates with Marley’s Mission in the healing of children.
- Lackawanna County Children & Youth Services
Saddle of Hope Award
This award recognizes an individual who has inspired members of Marley’s Mission and has made a significant, positive impact in the lives of others.
- Denise Vitali Burne
- Keith Eckel
The Spirit Reigns Award
The Spirit Reigns Award is designed to honor a dedicated young person under age 18 who has demonstrated exceptional commitment to Marley’s Mission. The award acknowledges the dedication and positive spirit of children who, by their actions, promote hope and healing.
- Gianni Iona
The Blue Ribbon Award
This award recognizes a volunteer who embodies selflessness and charity through time and extraordinary dedication to Marley’s Mission.
- Tara Iona
Remembering Zachary Award
A special award in memory of Zachary, a beautiful fourteen month old boy, who was a victim of child abuse. This award recognizes the passionate and tireless efforts of an individual who brings greater awareness to child abuse and the protection of children.
- David Tyler
- Andy Jarbola, District Attorney
Blue Ribbon Gala 2013 Committee:
Noelle Ruby DePietro
Jeanne Giallorenzi (co-chair, First and Second Annual Blue Ribbon Galas)
Rebecca Haggerty (co-chair, First and Second Annual Blue Ribbon Galas)
Melissa Smith Loughney
Eileen Barrett Notarianni
Stephanie Refice Williams
2012-2013 Art Contest Announced!
The theme for this year is “What Does a Forever Home Mean to You?” The deadline for submissions is Thursday, November 15, 2012.
Click here for details, submission forms and to preview images from last year’s submissions.