Would your organization like to help support Marley’s Mission through a fund raising event? Interested in arranging a speaking engagement with the April Kemp, Founder and Program Director of Marley’s Mission? Click here to email us and get started today! If you would like to hold an event for Marley’s Mission, thank you! Please click here to complete the Event Engagement Confirmation form.
Mark Your Calendar’s
JOIN US ON FRIDAY, JUNE 1, 2018 FROM 5:30-10:00 PM AT SETTLERS INN, HAWLEY, PA FOR MARLEY’S MISSION’S ANNUAL LIVE & SILENT AUCTION! YOU’LL ENJOY COCKTAIL HOUR AND A GOURMET MEAL PREPARED BY THE CHEFS AT THE RENOWNED SETTLERS INN COUPLED WITH AN EXCITING EVENING OF BIDDING ON INCREDIBLE AND UNIQUE LIVE AND SILENT AUCTION ITEMS!
COCKTAILS BEGIN AT 530PM
DINNER WILL BE SERVED AT 7PM
Cost: $100 per person
BUY TICKETS ONLINE BY CLICKING THIS LINK: https://www.classy.org/
FOR INFORMATION EMAIL GENE@MARLEYSMISSION.COM OR CALL JOY LEWIS AT 570-241-7528
May 3, 2018 – Throwback Trivia Thursday a #NEPAMAtchDay Event Click Here for flier.
ONLINE TICKET SALES BEGIN TODAY!!! Would you like to learn about the incredible work done at Marley’s Mission, help support the work our treatment teams and horses do each day and play in a Kickball Tournament all in one day? If so, click the link below and join us on April 22nd on the Mission’s campus. See details below. Thank you! This event is a #NEPAMatchDay2018 event.
* Entry fee is $180 per team
* 9 players per team
* Teams must be registered/paid for by April 15th
* To register, call or text Jenn @ 570-499-4910
* Prizes will be awarded to the winning team
* Team shirts are encouraged but not required
* All ages can attend, must be 16+
Match Day 2018
For 24 hours on May 4th, 25 local nonprofits have the opportunity to double the donations you give. For every dollar raised by each of the participating nonprofits, the Scranton Area Community Foundation will match the gifts, dollar for dollar, up to $1,000 for each nonprofit. THIS YEAR, THERE IS AN ADDITIONAL BONUS! Thanks to the generosity of a regional funder, the top three performing nonprofits have a chance to nab the NEPA Match Day Bonus. This Bonus means every gift counts because your $10 donation to your favorite nonprofit could mean the difference between them receiving $1,000 or $7,000 in additional funds. Here is the list of 2018’s participating nonprofits:
1. Alzheimer’s Association- Greater PA Chapter
2. Catherine McAuley Center
3. Children’s Advocacy Center of Northeastern Pennsylvania
4. Countryside Conservancy
5. Dress for Success Lackawanna
7. Everhart Museum
8. Greater Carbondale YMCA
9. Greater Scranton YMCA
10. Lackawanna Heritage Valley National and State Heritage Area
11. Indraloka Animal Sanctuary
12. Jewish Family Service of Northeastern Pennsylvania
13. Junior League of Scranton
14. Lacawac Sanctuary Field Station & Environmental Education Center
15. Lackawanna Pro Bono
16. Leadership Lackawanna
17. Marley’s Mission
18. Maternal and Family Health Services
19. Meals on Wheels Community Services of NEPA
20. NEPA Rainbow Alliance
21. Northeast Regional Cancer Institute
22. Scranton Cultural Center at the Masonic Temple
23. The Arc of Northeastern Pennsylvania
24. United Neighborhood Centers of Northeastern Pennsylvania
25. Women’s Resource Center
All gifts received by the Scranton Area Community Foundation will be divided evenly the 25 nonprofits…much like the gift we received in 2017 from the Fraternal Order of Eagles in Scranton. Their generosity gave every nonprofit a head start of $100 toward their NEPA Match Day goal. If you are mailing a check to the nonprofit of your choice, be sure to note “NEPA Match Day” in the memo section. Gifts received by mail up to a week after May 4th will count toward the NEPA Match Day total and bonus.
Help us beat the NEPA Match Day goal of $50,000 and surpass the record-breaking $141,000 that was raised last year for our community’s nonprofits. Your gift will make a difference. Together, we are stronger!
To DOUBLE your #NEPAMatchDay2018 donation please click here